Our current General Manager is planning for retirement and we are therefore looking for a General Manager or Vice General Manager that can stand for the continued business and management development of SKIOLD Qingdao, China.
SKIOLD Qingdao has since 2012, sold and delivered systems and projects for the agro business in China and equipment to the SKIOLD Group companies outside China. The company has 30 dedicated employees in sales, project, supply chain and finance. We are based in Qingdao, China, with administration and assambley facilities.
SKIOLD has more than 130 years in developing, projecting and producing advanced machinery for feed production plants, full-line pig farms, grain storage and handling plants and seed processing. SKIOLD is today one of the most preferred partners in these fields and delivers projects all over the world. SKIOLD Group has a revenue above 600 mio. RMB.
The new General Manager shall with basis on objectives and business plans provides the basis for sustained profitable growth, including:
- Organize and lead a planned program of further growth and develop the competencies in the company.
- Take care of the daily management and ongoing development of the organization.
- Further develop and manage the relations with existing and new customers.
- Participate in the daily sales effort towards key accounts, including making and following up on contracts.
- Extend and strategically develop the direct sales and dealer sales and service organization.
- Maintain current good suppliers, finding alternatives to existing products and evaluate new product and business areas.
- Determine and implement the overall marketing effort.
- Implement the agreed measures, in close cooperation with the organistion in China and mother company in Denmark.
The future General Manager is today General Manager of a company or as a sales manager and has extensive experience in business sale and preferably experience with sales of projects in agro industry. In addition, the General Manager shall:
- Lead the way through a motivating and visible leadership style, have positive energy and optimism and build confidence through honesty, transparency and recognition.
- Be a skilled communicator with proven ability to establish and maintain long-term relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Be efficient, enterprising, energetic and decisive with a good view.
- Have "nose" for the business acumen.
- Be result-oriented and understand the importance of being hands on.
- Work independently and possess good analytical skills and be well structured.
- Have a commercial educational background – e.g. at diploma level, but may also have made yor career on the basis of practical experience and additional training.
The right candidate will have good opportunity to exercise great influence on the company's development with a dedicated team of employees and managers, but also through cooperation across the Group.
There are very good development oportunities in the job. First, in relation to the short term, to ensure the successful management and operation of the company , and secondlly from being responsible for the business and growth in China. The possibility to create and implement own ideas and directly influencing the company’s strategy and success.
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact CEO, Samuel Waldorph Andreasen at email@example.com.
Send your application / CV to CEO Samuel Waldorph Andreasen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We process applications continuously. All inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.