Export Manager – Europe
Do you thrive in growing business results that at the same time contribute to higher profitability for the customer? Do you have experience with export sales of larger agricultural projects?
As the new Export Manager Europe at SKIOLD, you will be maintaining and expanding the company’s market position, both independently and in collaboration with our sales offices in specific markets, within the Pig and Cattle segment. You will report directly to the Global Sales Manager. The position is based in our office in Ikast, Denmark.
Important focus points and tasks:
- Participate in the definition of the company’s commercial strategy as well as projects within the Pig & Cattle segment
- Implement the defined strategy and ensure growth and profitable business in the European markets
- Establish and follow up on budgets for the defined markets
- Maintain and increase sales to our existing customers
- Identify and develop new markets and customers
- Drive sales, both individually and in collaboration with our local sales offices
- Prepare sales contracts and agreements
- Collect and share market knowledge
- Prepare and present business cases and decision proposals regarding appropriate sales channels
- Plan and organize customer meetings.
You can expect to travel 40 to 50 days per year.
As a person, you are:
Results-oriented with a highly commercial mind set and a great drive. You are open-minded and good at building relationships. You are comfortable working independently as well as in a team. and you make things happen. Furthermore, you work analytically and structured and have a positive attitude towards life.
- A commercial education combined with an agricultural background would be perfect
- 8 to 10 years’ experience from a similar position within agriculture
- Proficient in verbal and written English. An additional language such as German would be an advantage.
What we offer you:
A professionally challenging and evolving position, with the freedom to plan your own projects within a well-established organization in continuous development. You will come to a workplace characterized by a strong will to succeed through team spirit and commitment, and where you will work on a daily basis with colleagues from SKIOLD’s other departments and daughter companies both in Denmark and abroad. Whilst working in a relaxed and collegial environment, there is a high expectation and ambition in the company.
SKIOLD is a well-established supplier of equipment, systems, software and digital solutions as well as after market services for the agricultural industry, working towards the simplification and optimization of the customer’s production system. As one of the leading companies within pig farms, cattle housing, poultry equipment, animal feed milling, grain storage and handling seed cleaning and processing, SKIOLD is present in more than 80 countries. employs about 830 persons, and export represents about 90% of its activity. Offering simple design and systems through our product and digital solutions, SKIOLD supports its customers towards growth and improved production results, delivering solutions for their specific needs. For more information: www.skiold.com
Does this sound interesting? Send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information regarding the position, please feel free to contact +45 2082 8327. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis with relevant candidates, as we wish the position