Head of Project Coordination | Vietnam
Do you have experience in project management, and capability to handle projects of complexity and long timespan?
Jobtype: Full time, 2-year fixed-term with possible extension
Location: Flexible with frequent travel to sites throughout Vietnam
Department: Project Management
Supervisor: Head of project department
Start date: As soon as possible
- Assist Denmark-based Project Managers to deliver all projects for pig farming and feed milling equipment in Vietnam on time, in the agreed quality and within budget.
- Planning of installations together with Denmark-based Project Managers
- Manage local technical supervisors team in executing the projects, including allocating local resources into projects, develop and monitoring working schedule and rotation plan for supervisors’ team.
- Reporting to Denmark-based Project Manager about progress of installations
- Assist Denmark-based Project Managers with customer communication
- Supervise the quality of technical supervision at site and support technical supervisors with technical advice/interference when needed.
- Support Denmark-based Project Manager with communication and managing relationships with key stakeholders (clients, investors, suppliers, etc.) and representing SKIOLD’s interests.
- Participate in all key internal and external project meetings with Project Managers and supervisors’ team, be responsible for translation, notes taking and discussion facilatation.
- Oversee local expenses for projects, as agreed with Project Director and Project Managers.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in engineering, agriculture, economics or relevant.
- 5-year experience in project management, and demonstrated capability to handle projects of complexity and long timespan.
- Experience with equipment installation projects.
- Good level of technical aptitude including electrical and mechanical systems.
- Excellent English skills and ability to communicate complex issues effectively and professionally.
- Ability to manage and maintain good relationships with different stakeholders.
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- High level of computer literacy including Microsoft Office and project management tools
- Willing to travel and work irregular hours during weekends if required
- Experience with being a part of a multi-cultural team will be an advantage
- Competitive salary
- Internal training and annual team building
- Social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance as required by law
CONTACT & APPLY
- Name: Nhu My Truong
- Position: Finance & Office admin
- Phone number: +84 909811889
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SKIOLD is a Danish-based group with 145 years of experience and know-how within high quality and innovative seed, feed and farm technologies. We have been providing solutions and equipment in feed milling, pig farming and grain handling for clients throughout Vietnam.