Calves and youngstock also need skin care - and for these animal groups, Jyden can recommend a stationary double brush or alternatively a rotating, free-hanging brush that the animals can use for both skin care and activity. The stationary brush is to be mounted on wall or post with the two brushes placed horizontally and vertically.
When the animals make use of the brushes, their skin is cleansed and the bloodstream is stimulated. It optimizes on animal welfare, growth and reduces the risk of skin diseases.
5 reasons to choose brushes
- Simple design -> Easy to assemble
- Easy adjustment acc. to the animals -> Flexible use
- Strong construction -> Long durability
- Effective skin care -> Increased animal welfare
- No engine -> Economical savings