SKIOLD JYDEN has designed a cubicle following the newest knowledge with focus on cow welfare and comfort, as well as giving an easier workday to farmers. When cows lie down, they move from side to side. SKIOLD Jyden cubicle 18A has an open design to allow for movement, while, together with the brisket pipe and neck rail, it prevents the cow from lying across the stall. Cows lying straight in the stalls will keep cleaner and drier beds, which is the way towards good udder hygiene, strong legs and healthy claws. Workers need less time to clean the cows and the stalls, as well as milk quality improves.
The horizontal underarm of the cubicle 18A controls the cow while the rounded end helps the cow when she gets out of the stall as she has more space to turn. She can also turn earlier and avoid hitting the cubicle. This minimizes injuries and stress.
5 reasons to choose the cubicle 18A:
- Increase animal welfare with natural lying position
- Unique design that can be used both with mattresses and sand
- Follows the newest knowledge and recommendations
- Flexible solution that fits both larger and smaller breeds
- Strong construction with installation on posts