The rear gate can be locked in three positions - a durable function which can not be opened by any loose sows. It minimizes the risk of injury- due to vulva bites and fights between the sows. Furthermore, the saloon rear gate can be easily operated with a single hand and opened both ways, allowing the workflows more effective when moving the sows. JB DUO has a reduced height on the rear part, providing easy access to the sow and thus a more comfortable working position during insemination of the sow.
5 reasons to choose JB DUO
- Optional height of 110 cm (standard is 100 cm) -> Suitable for big sows
- Variable base plate at the rear end -> Stable, durable & twist safe
- Saloon rear gate, lockable in three positions -> Less risk of injuries
- Well-considered crate design -> Improved working environment
- Available in different crate widths / lengths -> Adaptation to production