FlexMixPro Stock Manager
Easy and efficient stock management work flow
SKIOLD has launched a Stock Management module for SKIOLD FlexMix Pro, which registrates the material flow from inbound to on-site to outbound, optimizing turnover time. It is a paperless automatic registration of the stock flow, which gives you instant information on your stock, making your operations more productive and efficient.
SKIOLD FlexMix Stock Management module increases the speed of especially inbound and outbound, which can be bottlenecks. The automatic system increases efficiency and accuracy of the stock by limiting human errors, as the data entry is automatic via the RFID card. This gives you accurate and instant information about the stock level.
High accuracy of the stock level and knowledge about it also makes it possible to plan daily work better and improve management, as it gives easy access to necessary data for efficiency control.
Inbound stock management
The inbound management system can handle both bagged and bulk goods. The system is paperless and works via a RFID card, which the truck driver uses during unloading. The truck driver can handle the entire process on his own, which saves time for the employees on the site.
Traceability is getting more and more important and is a demand from many customers. This system secures a high level of traceability, as handwritten and manual procedures constitute a pitfall for mistakes. If a product analysis is made, it is also possible to add on the delivery order. The product analysis can feature product quality data such as moist, protein, and impurities percentage. The list of analysis points is editable, so it is possible to add customized analysis items, which will be logged for full traceability.
As the data entry is automatic and handled by the truck driver, the unloading process is much faster, queue is limited, and a short turnover time is achieved.
Bulk goods workflow
How it works
- The driver arrives to the entrance office, and by few clicks on the touch panel he gets a RFID card where details such as supplier, component and e.g. the product quality will be included. This makes it easy to obtain a high and accurate traceability level.
- He drives to the first weighbridge and scans the RFID card.
- He then drives to the grain pit, scans the RFID card again, and onloads the raw materials.
- He ends the onloading by driving to the second weighbridge, scans the RFID card, and finally drives to the office to get a receipt.
Bag unload workflow
How it works
- The driver arrives to the warehouse, and the plant worker enters the information about the delivery with a few clicks on the touch panel, where after the system prints a barcode slip with information about where to place the bags.
- The plant worker enters information such as supplier and component, which increases traceability.
This is done automatically and efficiently.
Outbound stock management
The outbound management system is paperless and works via the RFID Card, which the truck driver uses during loading. The truck driver can handle the entire process on his own, which saves time for the employees at the site. The unloading process is much faster and time-wasting queue is limited.
The automatic solution also removes all handwritten transactions, which can be inaccurate and unsafe.
How it works
- The driver arrives to the entrance office with details such as supplier, components and which silo or storage facility to load the goods.
- He either drives tor the storage and scans the bags, or he drives to the selected silo and scans the RFID card to load the silo. This facilitates real-time stock level and faster out-loading for higher efficiency.
Bag onload workflow
On-site stock management
The FlexMix Pro Stock Management module can also manage on-site stock, which enables you to manage movement of stock faster and easier and gives you insights into your stock level instantly.
Like the other functions this is also automatic, thus removing all handwritten transactions, which can be inaccurate and unsafe.
How it works
- The employee chooses a component and enters the volume either via the touch panel or a barcode scanner.
- He then onloads the goods either in a new stock location or in a silo for further processing.