The SKIOLD Disc mills is based on proven and award winning technology and thousands of disc mills have been put into operation world wide. Every year the Disc mills from SKIOLD produces more than 20 million tonnes of feed.
SKIOLD Disc mills are suitable for grinding of many different types of raw materials, including pellets with a diameter of up to 12 mm. One of the advantages of the SKIOLD Disc mill is that it´s possible to vary the grinding degree during operation, and thereby optimize the feed structure for different animal groups. Other advantages are its very low noise level in operation, exceptionally long durability of wearing parts, and high capacity with low power consumption. With its compact construction, the SKIOLD Disc mill can easily be incorporated into new as well as existing plants.
Some of the advantages of the SKIOLD Disc mill are:
- Adjustable structure, automatically or manually
- Exceptional durability on wearing parts
- Capacity up to 30.000 kg/hour
- Minimal power consumption
- Dust free grinding
- Quiet running
- Compact and fits easily in both new and existing plants
4 models are available:
- SK2500 - capacity up to 2500 kg/hour
- SK5000 - capacity up to 6000 kg/hour
- SK10 - capacity up to 12000 kg/hour
- SK780 - capacity up to 30000 kg/hour