SKIOLD AirFilter system
SKIOLD AirFilter system gives you a unique solution that ensures you increased operational reliability in your pig houses. By using a filter for your ventilation system, you prevent bacteria from entering and disabling disease in your livestock production.
With the SKIOLD AirFilter system, you get a system that filters up to 95% of vira and bacteria away from all incoming air. In addition, you reduce the risk of re-infection by up to 80% on similar infections.
SKIOLD AirFilter system gives you:
- Up to 95% reduction of airborne infection from vira and bacteria
- Reliability and cost-effectiveness
- Easy servicing
- No moving parts or electric operation
- Can be installed in new and existing buildings
With the SKIOLD AirFilter system, you get a system that filters the incoming air and ensures a healthier and more reliable environment.
SKIOLD Airfilter system protect against:
SKIOLD AirFilter system is delivered in three fresh air principles:
- SKIOLD Filter CL100 wall is used for negative pressure systems with wall inlets in the facade wall. The system can be used for single and multi-room stables. Existing wall inlets are used as air intakes. Filter CL100 wall can be integrated in new and existing buildings.
- SKIOLD Filter CL200 ceiling is used for negative pressure systems with ceiling inlets mounted in the barn ceiling. The system can be used for single and multi-room stables. Existing ceiling inlets are used as air intakes. Filter CL200 ceiling can be integrated in new and existing buildings. The fresh air is supplied to the room via the existing attic.
- SKIOLD Filter unit is used for equal and overpressure fresh air systems. This unit has an integrated cooling system, which provides a high level of operational reliability due to its fully automatic tightness control. It can be used for single and multi-room stables. Existing attics or fresh air ducts are used as ducts for valves and diffuse ceilings. Filter unit can be installed on new and existing buildings. The fresh air supply to the room is via the existing ceiling valves.